WOW! 7 whole days are gone so soon! And I have made it through with the challenge. *Claps* *Claps*
So, 7th and final day and I want to make it about something that’s very important and from my heart. I am sure you can get it all from the Title itself but It is much more than just that guys. Empties is not just a post, It is a concept! A concept that not many of us realise the importance of. I too, never got the importance of it and even if I did, I simply ignored it until a few months back.
See if you can relate to this situation. You are using a facewash and it is great. But then, you are watching TV and there comes a very colorful advert about this new facewash. You need it in your life! So you go ahead and get it the very next day. A few days go by and then another advert comes up about another shiny facewash! And this vicious little cycle goes on and on until you are cluttered with a bunch of facewashes which you end up throwing away! You are thinking, so what? It’s my money It’s my choice, Right? The thing is, You could do so much more with that money.
I realized this just recently and I have started to reduce this kind of wastage of money and resources. At the start of this year, It has become one of my resolutions to not just stop wasting but also to spread the word to as many people as I can! It is not required for any of us to go and find an organization or a relief group to donate our money, hoping that it will reach the poor and the needy. If each one of us, Consciously, reduce any sort of wastage like Food, clothes, stationary, cosmetics, beauty products etc. Then we have done our part in helping the poor and the needy! When we use the resources just so much to fulfill our needs and not our greed, then the rest of the resources has to reach the other needy people!
That said, I shall go ahead into today’s post which is my set of empties for the month Dec- Jan. The post is not going to be any longer than this guys, so chill and read on! 🙂
These were my December month empties.
- Nivea Natural Fairness Face wash– Absolutely creamy foamy face wash. Loved it. But it took a lot of product to lather up and feel clean.
- Lakme Face Scrub– This is with strawberry extracts. One of the best face scrubs in the market at present. The scrub particles are so fine and crisp. It doesn’t irritate the skin or dry it out. Perfect smell as well!
- Olay Natural White Face cream– With UV Protection. I think I have written enough about Olay’s Creams. 🙂
These two are from January month.
- Dove Inner Glow Exfoliating Face wash- Like Olay, Dove too tries to create their products with lot of love and care for our skin. This face wash is 2 in 1, it has tiny particles that act as a scrub whilst cleansing the face. It is made for dry skin. Last month, I was in Dubai and had to switch to this product as I was staying in Air Conditioned places all the time. It worked amazingly!
- Olay Beauty Fluid- My current moisturizer/ Face cream! Don’t worry. I have stocked up! 🙂
So that’s the end of this post as well the end of this challenge. I really enjoyed myself in the process of completing this challenge! I will try to keep posting regularly (if not daily), And I would love it if you guyz keep showing me your love, ALWAYS!