I’m back with a look for the Look Like Her series and this time I’m about to recreate this simple elegant look worn by Samantha Ruth Prabhu at an Awards Function. I have already done a look worn by Actress Samantha where I have given an introduction to this beautiful charming actress! Do Check it out.
Since most part of my makeup is covered by the filter, it doesn’t really matter except the prominent cat eye look.
Anyway this is how I acheived this look. Read on-
For my Face:
- Maybelline baby skin primer as always on completely clean skin.
- Followed by the Maybelline Fit me Foundation in the shade 350
- I used the Essence cosmetics match 2 cover cream concealer under my eyes and blended it to cover my lower water line too. This would give me more open eyes kinda look.
- I set the whole thing up and nice with my Barath and Dorris loose powder.
For my eyes-
- I first primed my eyes with the Barath and Dorris cream concealer.
- Then I carefully created the cat eye look with my Wet n Wild proline eye liner.
- When I was satisfied with that, I put on the mascara- Maybelline Great lash mascara. I applied this to both upper and lower lashes.
- I did my brows with the wet n Wild Ultimate brow kit using the e.l.f brow stencil! Loving it so much! ❤️ 💋
For my lips I put on the Maybelline baby lips lip balm in the flavour cinnamon! It’s a very nice nude pink shade. I just guessed that’s what she was wearing! 😋
Then I put on some jhumka earrings, a black bindhi and let down my hair and that’s it! Done with the look. 😍😃
God she is so flawless! But it’s OK. I’m flawed like most of you angels out there! Flawed and beautiful!
What do you think of this look? How could I have improved it? Comment below!