It’s been a while since I did my last “inspired Eye makeup” look. Well I have been looking for inspirations and stuff and now I am here with this amazing Sky n Clouds Inspired Eye makeup look! Check it out!
So read on to know how I created this look!
- First and foremost, I primed my eyes with B&D concealer. I’m thinking I should get myself an eyeshadow primer!
- I used the NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in the shade Milk all over my lids. Since I was using light shades, I wanted the colour to pop out!
- For the crease, with a light hand at that!
- For the inner corner of my eyes and I built it up a bit to make it prominent.
- For the outer corner of my eyes and I built it up nicely until I was happy with the shade and look.
That completed the eyeshadow part of the look. For eye liner, I wanted it to be in sync with the whole eye makeup. So I chose the Royal Blue pencil eyeliner and lined my upper lids.
I then lined my lower lash line with the shade 1 from The Brights palette. Finally I completed the look with generous splash of The Great Lash mascara by Maybelline! I applied around 3 coats of the product to my upper as well as lower lashes!
And that’s all!
What do you guys think of it? Let me know!
Love…… Kani….. 💝💖