I love nail-art. Just like any other girl would but I have no time- at all!!! Its been about an year since I even painted my nails. So when I saw this Nail shade collection by Faces on the shelf, I pounced on it. I could surely take 5 mins out to simply paint my nails and that would be enough.
The packaging is simply too cute and attractive. I fell in love with the shades at the very first look.
The shades are called Be Mine, Day Dream and First Date (sooooo romantic!). Be Mine is a nice tomato red shade and First Date is a very romantic pink shade. Day Dream is the game changer shade here, It makes the simple painting the nails look like an expensive Nail Art!
- Well, the shades are well pigmented and one simple swipe would suffice.
- The shades are super vibrant and cute.
- Takes very less time to achieve a very perfect nail art.
- very Budget friendly- 3 shades (6ml each) for 399/- Rs!
- Lastly, it can be played around with to achieve many varieties of nail art! As shown in pics on the pack itself.
So that’s my view guys. It’s very girly and cute, just like the way I love it!
I have a few more pieces on cute, time saving nail art methods coming up guyz. So stay hitched to this space.
Love…… Kani…… 💖💝