So, I am back with a review of a product that I am so obsessed with lately! It is the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks. I just got the 2 shades that attracted me the most, but their range of shades are simply unique and amazing.
I literally had to force down my hands and buy just the two. ☹️ Well, these are the shades I chose, as always, a nude shade and a plum shade!
Shall we jump into the review then?
Maybelline is one brand that keeps striving at bringing up new and interesting products continuously. I was just falling in love with my Maybelline Bold Matte lipsticks and they hit me with the colour sensational velvet Matte liquid lipstick. I thought that was the most buttery soft lipsticks ever and then they go and introduce, The vivid Matte liquid lipsticks!
These are simply gorgeous lipsticks, the best as of now!
- Very very creamy! Very very buttery! Applies like silk!
- Very pigmented and lasts for a long time.
- Smells like chocolate
- Packaging is sleek. Transparent rectangular tube with Matte black cover!
- They are creamy Matte so they do not dry out your lips.
- Range of shades is trendy and amazing
- I got them on 25% off so I paid like 29 AED (approx 550/-Rs). They retail for 39 AED.
- Took a little longer to dry up once applied.
- They are creamy Matte, not the powder Matte lipsticks that won’t budge!
- They transfer a little even after left to dry for a while.
- A little pricey if not for the discount
- I don’t think they are available in India yet!
I know I haven’t mastered swatching yet! They look so grumpy but that’s that. The shades are seen, right?! 😂
Even from the pictures itself you can tell how creamy velvety the lipstick is! It’s totally dreamy you guys. When I start to apply the product on my lips, I literally cannot stop! 😅
So that’s my review on the Maybelline vivid Matte liquid lipsticks! Have you guys tried them yet?
Love…… Kani….. 💖💝