I’m back with another look for my favourite series! By the way, what do you guys think of this series? Do let me know in the comments 👇👇👇.
So moving on, This is a look worn by the South Indian actress, Samantha Ruth Prabhu in a Tamil movie ’24’! To tell you all the truth, I never really watched the movie though The actor of the movie, Surya Sivakumar is my all time favourite. Never really have time to go to theatres and that too with my baby girl, No thank you!
Anyway jumping into the look. This look is so simple and at the same time very elegant and beautiful! According to me, Samantha has the most cutest and doll like perfect face among all the actresses in town. She looks perfect in any look that she wears! *Fan moment* 😅
In this look, she has kept her face makeup minimal and flawless. Paired together with smudged black eyes and tight lines eyebrows. She is sporting a nice pink lips to match her saree. All of that with puffed & twisted hairstyle- simply lovely!
- I started off by applying my Maybelline baby skin primer on perfectly cleansed face.
- Followed this by Maybelline Fit me foundation 322- warm honey.
- I then used my Maybelline V-face Duo Stick- Contour too colour correct where ever required!
- I set the whole thing with Essence Camouflage 2-1 powder.
- I used the highlighter of the V-face Duo Stick to highlight my cheek bones, brow bones, nose and cupid’s bow.
- For my eyes, I used the Black shade from my Maybelline ‘The Rock Nudes’ palette! I love this palette so much! 💖 I simply smudged this shade on upper and lower lids to get the smokey eyes that Samantha is wearing.
- I lined my lower water line with Maybelline Colossal kajal
- I then used my Maybelline Great lash mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
- Finally, since Samantha has filled her brows black and bold, I used the mascara to comb down my brows. I then used the same black shade from The Rock palette to fill in my brows! Nice and dark and sharp! 😚
This is very simple & classy look that can be worn everyday. Uses very less amount of products too!
So, to compare-
Well, couldn’t find a filter that looks as warm as that of Samantha in the pictures! ☹️
Anyway, how does this look?
If you like what you are reading, then do follow me! 😘
Love…… Kani….. 💝💖