Today I am gonna share a fun look that I created. It is a cherry blossoms inspired Eye makeup look. Now I have never seen these blossoms for real but I have seen them in pictures and movies. That was enough for me to fall in love with these beautiful blossoms. What’s not to love?! They look absolutely angelic!
Anyway jumping into the look, there is an amazing twist here! I created this look using the L’Oreal Lucent Magique Blush of Light Glow Palette – Fuchsia Flush! OK that is such a long name for a blush!
So starting off with how I created this look-
- I primed my eyes with the B&D cream foundation in the shade No. 02
- For my eyebrows I used my wet n wild ultimate brow kit.
- Then I took the Blush and used the lightest shade in my inner corner, the medium pink shade on rest of my life and the darkest pink shade as the definer. I simply built the shades up until I was satisfied! VOILA! 😍
- Then I lined my eyes with my wet n wild proline eye liner. I smudged it out a bit so that it blends in with the look.
- For mascara I used my Lakme Absolute curling mascara.
For my lower water line, I used the Maybelline Colossal Kajal and smudged it a little. I then lined the outer part of my lower water line with the medium pink shade.
I am really happy with how this look turned out!
What do you guys think?
If you liked this look, then hook on to my blog for more! And do not forget to follow my page on Facebook and Instagram. 💝💖