It’s been really really long since I did another post on the ‘Look Like Her’ series. Been a little caught up but I am back and with an amazing look too!
This time I have recreated a look worn by the actress Lakshmi Menon in a song in the movie Rekka. (Tamil movie!😍)
Quick info- She is a south Indian actress, currently raising to fame. I like her because she has a dusky skin too and sports it proudly! I really like this look and have recreated it as perfectly as possible by me!
The look actually emphasises completely on the eyes (just like the way I love it) and is completed with a mellow nude makeup.
So here’s how I created this look.
I had to start off with my eyes as it is heavy black makeup and I had to consider that there would be a lot of erasing and re-applying. I was completely right. Ear buds dipped in makeup remover was my saviour!
- I used Wet n Wild proline eyeliner to line out the wing on my eye lids. Surely it’s not exact, but I was quite happy with how it turned out.
- I used the Nykaa black magic liquid liner to fill in the wings that I had created. (Surely not as easy as it sounds!)
- I wasnt satisfied with the darkness and depth of the makeup. So I decided to press on the Nouba eyeshadow- Black over the whole wing.
- I then Primed my face with the Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser. It really does make a lot of difference.
- I used my Maybelline Fit me matte+poreless foundation. Duh!
- I used the Contour part of the Maybelline V-face Duo Stick to colour correct around my lips and the corners of my nose.
- For my lips, I used the baby lips lip balm to moisturise it. 👄
- Since Lakshmi Menon is sporting a nude pink lips, I chose the Maybelline colour sensational creamy matte lipstick in the shade lively violet. 💋
- I set my face with the Essence cosmetics camouflage 2 in 1 compact.
- I used the Essence cosmetics matte blush to give my cheeks a little warm dimension.
- Finally I used the Makeup Revolution Ultra Strobe balm for highlighting my cheek bones, nose and tips of my lips.
Here’s the completed look!
What about you guys? What do you think of this look? Do mention in the comments below! 😊😊😊
Love…… Kani….. 💖💝