It’s been a while since I reviewed a product. So back again with a Maybelline product (I’m a huge fan of Maybelline, if you haven’t already noticed!)
This one is called the Maybelline V-face Duo Stick. It is a 2 way stick with cream highlighter on one end and a cream Contour on the other! They come in two variants- one for fair to medium complexion and another for darker complexion. I chose the medium one (maybe that was a mistake!) And highlighter is the same on both varieties.
- The highlighter is simply WOW. The shine particles are just the right size and the right amount! It makes the makeup look so glowing and professional!
- It lasts for a long time.
- Easy application- twist and use!
- The quality is amazing, true to Maybelline’s name!
- The Contour too is very creamy and applies well! Just glides on!
- It’s totally a steal for the price! It retails for 650/- Rs only. And you get both Highlight and Contour.
On the downside-
- The Contour was of completely wrong shade for me. I even tried building it up but it simply didn’t work out as a Contour for me. I’ve decided to use it for colour correction purposes!
- Highlighter too needs to be built on for a more emphasised look. Strobing will simply take a lot more of the product.
I was very impressed with this product and lately I’m reaching out for it every so often! So I decided to share one of my looks I created using the Duo Stick!
Also I have just about highlighted a little on my cheek bones, nose, forehead and cupid’s bow.
I really loved the natural looking glow that it gives! It’s definitely a ‘worth for your money’ type of product!
If you liked my post, do follow my blog!
Do not forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Love……. Kani……. 💝💖