Another one in the series of inspired makeup! I seriously love doing this! Just take a look at this beauty!
- Eyebrows is always done by Wet n Wild Ultimate eyebrow kit!
- This step is kind of a game changer. I applied the B&D Diamond cream as the base on my eye lids. Have done a post on this product, do take a look. The glittery glow it gave seemed perfect base for the look I was creating.
Well these mono eye-shadows by Nouba Cosmetics were the main products of the look. These are seriously amazing eye shadows. Very pigmented and very long lasting. Above all, I bought this during the DSF sale for AED 10 Each (about 200/- Rs) which is so affordable for such heavy duty makeup product.
I used the Navy blue shade on the inner part of my eye lids and the black in the outer! I did not use an eyeliner simply cuz the whole makeup is a little on the darker side.
- I used the Maybelline great lash mascara for both upper and lower lash.
- Maybelline Colossal kajal for the lower water line.
- I took the Navy blue eye shadow and smudged it on the outer part of my lower water line.
And that’s the completed look. I know that it’s a little rough around the edges and not do professional! But that’s OK cuz I am not a professional makeup artist! 🙈 It’s very simple, uses very less number of products and looks super duper GLAM, that’s what matters! 😊
What do you think about this look? Do let me know in the comments below.
Love…. KANI… 💖😍