So kick starting my Look Like Her series with a look worn by my favourite actress- Deepika Padukone! For those of you who don’t know, I’m a die hard fan of her. I love her looks, her styles, her fashion sense, her work, Basically everything! She is this Family oriented south Indian girl (which I can so relate to) who has worked hard and become world famous (not so much relatable! 😂)!
Anyway so jumping into the look! Starting with my face! Fresh after a face wash!
- I started by priming my face with the Maybelline Baby Skin pore eraser. 💖
- I use this cream foundation by Barath & Dorris (shade no. 01) as my concealer. This is Cuz I got a lighter shade by mistake! 😛
- My foundation is Maybelline Fit Me Foundation- Matte & Poreless in the shade 322-Warm Honey. I prefer to use concealer before foundation just Cuz I do not want it to become too bright. (Struggles of a dusky Skinned girl)
- The compact I used was Essence Camouflage 2in1 compact & makeup in the shade Honey Biege!
Moving on to eyes which is the major part of the look. Deepika Padukone carries this deeply Kohl-ed eyes and well filled eyebrows. It makes the eyes look so dramatic and you all know how much I love dramatic eyes!
- Eyebrows by the Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow kit! I used the dark brown shade which I actually rarely use.
- Mascara I used was the Lakme Absolute Curling Mascara. I simply love this mascara. I coated my upper lashes once and then went over it again after I was done with applying Kohl.
- Finally the dramatic eyes was defined by the Nykaa eyem black kajal. I used a clean smudger to smudge the kajal and make it thicker and deeper!
The final touch was the coppery red lips. I couldn’t find a lipstick with the same exact shade in my bag. So I decided to mix 2 of the lipsticks I own. I am pretty much happy with how it turned out!
- I used the Body Shop Born Lippe Lip Balm first.
- Then I applied a light layer of Lakme 9 to 5 weightless mousse lip and cheek tint in the shade Crimson Bell.
- I then went over this with my Nykaa So Matte Lipstick in the shade Praline Cookie.
That’s all! 😊😊😊 This is the finished look, Before I worked out my hair!
I then parted my hair nearly in the middle, twisted a small section of my hair on the either side of the partition and pinned it at the back. Tried to make it look like Deepika Padukone’s as much as possible! 😁
The Completed look! 💕💞💝💖
Do let me know what you think of it!